Sunday, December 25, 2011

What a Christmas

So, my husband? He left me. And the kids. Just like that. Walked out two weeks ago, like a complete fuck. Went back to Maryland. I'm still so mad that I can barely compose complete sentences. What's sad about it? He left me for another woman. She's 30, and ugly, and a lot pathetic. One of the least independent women I've ever seen, which is why her first husband walked out on her, too. Best part? She's military, too. For those of you who are unaware, adultery is ILLEGAL in the military, so she's got a no contact order for my husband. Yeah, my husband who moved back to Maryland for her can't see her, talk to her, email her, whatever. Do you think they're following that? I don't. Sadly, I can't prove it right now. I'll figure out a way though. She could lose her job, get jail time, etc for breaking the no contact order. And for those of you who think that I should be equally as mad at him? I am, no question, but he's the father of my children, and the love of my life, so I'm a little more willing to forgive him than her. Plus, she begged him, FUCKING BEGGED him, to leave his children for Christmas, because she wanted to be with him for the holiday. What kind of a selfish bitch does that? Two little boys, alone at Christmas, because some ugly slut needed my husband?

I don't know what happens next. He wants a divorce. I don't. And I don't want to make it easy for him--after all, does he deserve it? I do know that I have my boys, and I will keep my boys, because I'm the one who will take care of them. I do know that we had a good Christmas, and that I have good friends. I do know that I'll get my degree next semester, and still have my job, and that I'll be just fine. I just need to remember those things. I've got this, right?

5 comments:

  1. Found this one today... Deuteronomy 31:8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so mad for you I don't even know what to say. I'm just mad.

    Whatever happens Jen, you SO got this! Don't even question it. You are a strong, amazing woman and mother and no matter what, you will be successful and happy. We are praying for you. Lean on God and he will carry you through anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a mean one, Mr. Clint.
    You really are a heel.
    You're as cuddly as a cactus,
    You're as charming as an eel,
    Mr. Clint.
    You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

    You're a monster, Mr. Clint.
    Your heart's an empty hole.
    Your brain is full of spiders.
    You've got garlic in your soul, Mr Clint.
    I wouldn't touch you with a
    Thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

    You're a vile one, Mr. Clint.
    You have termites in your smile,
    You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile,
    Mr Clint.
    Given the choice between the two of you,
    I'd take the seasick crocodile.

    You're a foul one, Mr. Clint.
    You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
    Your heart is full of unwashed socks.
    Your soul is full of gunk,
    Mr Clint.

    The three best words that best describe you,
    Are as follows, and I quote:
    Stink!
    Stank!
    Stunk!

    You're a rotter, Mr Clint
    You're the king of sinful sots
    Your hearts a dead tomato squashed with moldy purple spots
    Mr. Clint

    Your soul is an appalling dump heap
    Overflowing with the most disgraceful
    Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable,
    Mangled up in tangled up knots.

    You nauseate me, Mr. Clint
    With a noxious super nos
    You're a crooked jerky jockey and,
    You drive a crooked horse
    Mr. Clint!

    You're a three-decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich
    With arsenic sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jer here. You def have this. I recall the gamut of emotions I felt after learning that my ex (the one I was with for 5 years) cheated on me. I left him. Myriad reasons why it was fundamentally broken and had been for quite some time. The key is you have to do what feels right for you. What your heart/gut/brain (wherever you make decisions from) says. Go with it. Do not regret. Make a decision that will take you forward, not leave you second guessing yourself for life. If that means leaving him (after all he really is the one who left you) than do so. Sounds to me imho that you can do much better. Remember what a capable attractive adorable sweet intelligent classy etc lady you are. And if all that fails, drink some yoohoo and kick some ass. Then go on a jenjer tour of the US or Asia or wherever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys, I didn't even see these until now. I love ALL of you tons and bunches, and I thank you so much for being the best friends I could hope for!

    ReplyDelete