Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'd call it a building year.

I'm currently pursuing something new. I'm not sure if it'll work out, or if I'll be accepted to the program that lets me get there, but I'm going to give it a shot. If it works, life could get much easier and better. I don't want to be in Texas long term. I like a lot of the people I've met here, but I don't belong here for much longer. God brought me to Texas to bring me back to Him. He brought me here for the family that I needed in my church when my world crumbled around me.
It's crumbled, it's hard, and it's not over. BUT, it's time for me to rebuild. I like me, I love my boys. There's no reason for us to be unhappy. We can build our happiness, and I'm out looking for the ways to make it.

Just you wait, we've got this!

1 comment: